Printer drivers play an important role in printing and connecting your device and printer in a more convenient manner. Sometimes users get the Printer Driver Is Unavailable error while giving commands to print the desired documents and files. These errors basically arise because printer drivers have become outdated, corrupt or not compatible with the windows version. These issues can be resolved easily by getting reliable assistance from the tech experts available at our helpdesk. It is essential to install updated and compatible drivers to resolve unwanted tech issues result such as Printer Driver Unavailable errors.
Printer Driver Is Unavailable is one of the most common issues which can affect the printing experience of users. There are numerous issues associated with the drivers which need to be resolved instantly. Corrupt drivers or windows may be unable to reach to the installed drivers properly subsequently users need to get connected with the experts who know how to handle all the Printer Driver Is Unavailable issues in a more proficient manner. Don’t worry! If you are one of those users who don’t know how to deal with driver issues on own you can reach to our helpdesk and get instant support within no time. We are available 24*7 to resolve all the issues associated with the printer driver issues.
Why Users Get The Printer Driver Is Unavailable Errors While Printing!
As we all know that getting Printer Driver Is Unavailable errors is most common and annoying. But it is important to understand why the printer is not able to print even after giving so many commands. Using outdated and corrupt drivers is the main reason but another main reason by which users get the printer unavailable errors is that users don’t have access to make changes to the windows account. User’s need to verify that they are the admin of the account. Admin account help users in making most of the needed changes to resolve these type of users which can be resolved by following some steps:
- First of all, users need to visit the control panel.
- Now search for the user accounts and double click on it.
- Select make changes to my account in desktop settings.
- Look for the desired link to verify.
- Select the desired email liked with the account.
- Enter the code to change the required settings.
How To Uninstall The Printer Drivers To Resolve Printer Driver Is Unavailable Errors!
To eliminate the Printer Driver Is Unavailable errors user need to uninstall the corrupt or incompatible drivers from their devices. If you don’t know how to uninstall the printer drivers follow these steps:
- Start with pressing Windows + R and type Control in the appeared dialogue box. Hit enter and search for the device and printers option.
- Now you can see all the listed printers. Right-click on the desired printer and choose remove device.
- Again press Windows + R and type devmgmt.msc to navigate the print queues category. Again right-click and uninstall the device.
- After that, press Window + R and enter appwiz.cpl and press enter and you will get all the listed applications. Right-click on all printer application and choose to uninstall.
- Now disconnect your printer from your device. Shut down desktop, printer and Wi-Fi router if wireless and remove USB if connected through a cable.
- After some time (10 min) plug everything back and wait for the detection to install the drivers again.
- Head to the control panel again and right-click on the devices and set it as default printer.
How To Resolve Printer Driver Is Unavailable Issues In A More Effective Manner!
There are certain steps and methods to resolve the Printer Driver Is Unavailable issues. Some of them are listed below to offer the most effective and genuine solutions to the users.
Method 1 – Resolving Printer Driver Is Unavailable Errors By Updating Driver Manually
Users can manually update the driver to resolve the Printer Driver Is Unavailable errors in a more convenient and hassle-free manner. For that users need to visit the official websites for the desired drivers available in the support section. Some of the steps included in the manual updates are listed below:
- First of all, open the control panel of your device.
- Now, select the device manager.
- After selecting the device manager, look for the desired printer model name or number that you wish to update.
- Follow all the instruction that appears on the screen.
- Right-click on the device name and choose update driver software.
- Now you see two options available in the pop-up window. This is suggested by our experts that users need to select the option of first which is search automatically for the drivers. But in case if you have the driver files stored in your desktop you can choose the second option which is browsing the desktop for driver software.
- After selecting the desired option you can easily update the much-needed drivers.
Method 2 – Use Windows Update To Eliminate Printer Driver Is Unavailable Errors
If you don’t want to update the printer drivers manually then you can choose window update option as well. Steps to update the driver are listed below:
- Users need to start with the start menu and after that clicks on the settings.
- In setting windows, choose update and security option.
- Now click on windows update option available in the update and security option. Click on the check for updates. After that windows automatically start searching for the latest required updates.
- If you there are no updates available then you didn’t get anything but if you see any link stating that optional updates are available.
- Head to that link and choose the required drivers you wanted to install.
If you get any issues while performing any of the steps you can reach to our helpdesk and we make sure that you get seamless tech support from our end to resolve all the Printer Driver Is Unavailable issues. We are available 24*7 to help you out with the most genuine tech support services.